I go to the gym about 3 times a week to do my strength training. I like to watch the other people while I am there and I put them into different groups. It is very entertaining! Here are some of my groups. What groups would you add?
- They love the equipment at the gym and think it is theirs.
- They strut around the gym showing everyone their muscles on top of muscles
- No matter what they are doing, they are grunting and groaning out loud
- They come to socialize and don’t get much of a workout in
Hit on the Cute Girls/Guys
- They come to check out the cute girls and guys
- They plan their activity so they just happen to cross paths at just the right time
I would rather not meet you
- Always wear their ear phones
- Never look you in the eye so you can smile and greet them
- Their hair is fixed and are wearing make up
- They take more pictures then they spend time working out
My Work Out is more important then yours
- They over take the equipment you are using
- They infringe on your area
Even though I might secretively put people in these categories, they are dedicated and come routinely to the gym. The gym gang is very entertaining and watching them keeps my workouts interesting!