I go to the gym about 3 times a week to do my strength training. I like to watch the other people while I am there and I put them into different groups. It is very entertaining! Here are some of my groups. What groups would you add?
- They love the equipment at the gym and think it is theirs.
- They strut around the gym showing everyone their muscles on top of muscles
- No matter what they are doing, they are grunting and groaning out loud
- They come to socialize and don’t get much of a workout in
Hit on the Cute Girls/Guys
- They come to check out the cute girls and guys
- They plan their activity so they just happen to cross paths at just the right time
I would rather not meet you
- Always wear their ear phones
- Never look you in the eye so you can smile and greet them
- Their hair is fixed and are wearing make up
- They take more pictures then they spend time working out
My Work Out is more important then yours
- They over take the equipment you are using
- They infringe on your area
Even though I might secretively put people in these categories, they are dedicated and come routinely to the gym. The gym gang is very entertaining and watching them keeps my workouts interesting!
One thought on “People At The Gym”